Photo via: kincommunity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- basic homemade recipe for removing dead and dry skin from feet. This will peel off and remove the dried layer and make your skin baby soft and fair.
- Learn how easy it is to mix up your own all-natural foaming hand soap. It has coconut oil to moisturize your skin, and essential oils to tackle germs.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity