Photo via: seasonedhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- Thinking Outside The Box There are quite a few different remodeling solutions worth pursuing. You might refurbish the attic, or put in a deck, but one of the most striking and satisfying remodel choices pertains to a kitchen remodel. The thing is, this is going to be a very expensive remodel for… Kitchen, PalletKitchenIsland, PalletTable, RecyclingWoodPallets
- Do not put chemicals on your face to remove facial hair or chin hair! Chemicals can burn and cause severe irritation! Unwanted facial hair can be an embarrassing concern for women, and can sometimes even cause distress and can make a women lose their confidence. There are a lot of treatments available to reduce facial …
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- If you are an empath or a highly sensitive person then it’s important to know there are special and important ways for you to protect your energy and shield yourself. Your ability to feel and interpret the emotions of others as well as your surroundings can mean that you are also susceptible to the energetic …
- 7 excellent, affordable Lipsense alternatives that are smudge-proof, kiss-proof lipsticks that wont break the bank! Videos/detailed shots of all products.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If Youre Unsure About Inviting a Wedding Guest | Cutting down your wedding guest list isnt as fun as dress shopping or creating your registry. But it doesnt have to be as stressful as it seems! Once you create a master list of everyone youre thinking about inviting, here are some questions to help you confirm your final number.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that there are some safety guidelines you should follow when using essential oils? Yes, theyre natural, but used improperly, they can cause you problems. Check out the 7 places you should never put essential oils. Click through to read or pin to save for later!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!