Photo via: kasiaathome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- natural spa treatments at home | Khloe Kardashian – Fresh Friday At Home Spa Treatments
- DIY: At Home Spa Treatments Part 2!
- simple scrub you can make at home, and get a baby soft skin really fast
- What could we love more than a succulent? A whole garden of succulents, of course! Lucky for us, its easy to grow a collection of these hardy, colorful plants at home via propagation.
- How To Make Yogurt at Home
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Inexpensive, highly effective way to clean your brushes (and lengthen the amount of time they keep working for you) using products you already have at home. Makeup brush care doesnt require buying expensive cleaners!
- Give yourself some me time and make a spa day at home with peach passion bath salts!
- Surprise your guests with molecular cocktails at your next party! Recipe by mixologist Rob Floyd on Home and Family.
- 16 Effective Hair Spa Treatments That You Can Do At Home
- 500 rep at home workout using a resistance band from Luscious Lifts