Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- Minimizing a Breakout Soak one un-coated Ibuprofen with just a couple drops of water in a cup. When it looks like its starting to dissolve, crush with a spoon to make a thick paste and apply to the breakout for about 10-15 min. And there you have it! A simple solution to help make your day that much better! (Note: Ibuprofen helps with swelling, in case you were wondering how this works)
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- Dreaming of marble, but it isn’t in the budget? Paint your own! Transform any desktop, worktop, vanity, or countertop into a custom marble-like finish using Gi
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- DIY deodorant- in case I ever want to make my own
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Before and After Good know in case I ever bleach again
- how to draw eyes …in case you didnt know. who wouldnt know?? ;o)
- 6 Ways For Busy Mums To Have Beautiful Summer Ready Feet @vionicshoes – Zenas Suitcase
- How to makeover your bathroom vanity or cabinets with gel stain . General Finishes in Java Gel Stain DIY.
- Turn a simple book case into an elegant bench with storage
- DIY:: Old Candle Jars to a Vanity Organizer!