Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- Dreaming of marble, but it isn’t in the budget? Paint your own! Transform any desktop, worktop, vanity, or countertop into a custom marble-like finish using Gi
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- how to draw eyes …in case you didnt know. who wouldnt know?? ;o)
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Before and After Good know in case I ever bleach again
- How to makeover your bathroom vanity or cabinets with gel stain . General Finishes in Java Gel Stain DIY.
- 6 Ways For Busy Mums To Have Beautiful Summer Ready Feet @vionicshoes – Zenas Suitcase
- Turn a simple book case into an elegant bench with storage
- DIY:: Old Candle Jars to a Vanity Organizer!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…