Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Last month I decided to try out the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter after watching Nicole Guerriero’s Ulta Haul I decided to order the highlighter. Let me just say that M…
- New Zealand is there! Yesterday I forgot to paste it in my notebook. We also added Europes map sticker and printable in the shop! Go to etsy.com/shop/howtobulletjournal and dont forget that 10% off by using OPENING17
- Between Pinterest, the popularity of beauty bloggers, and the amount of makeup apps out there that can make one look flawless in seconds, it’s easy to forget how many makeup beginners there are. For every girl who can post an Instagram video of herself applying a gorgeous cat-eye in mere seconds, there are 10 girls out there who are struggling to even apply just a straight line of regular eyeliner.
- The facial skin is very sensitive, thus you should not apply harsh chemicals on it. You might lose the natural glow of your skin due to the application of cosmetic creams. In order to keep your skin clean and youthful, you can use simple home remedies which are the best answer to the question how to get rid of clogged pores instantly. Let us check out the natural way to open clogged pores of your skin.
- I just jumped on the Korean skin care wagon – BIG. Heres a great graphic of how to put them to work. (Order from Momomango! Cute notes! Candy! Samples! Woohoo!)
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- DIY Teeth Whitener…this works, but b sure to brush teeth thoroughly after to remove the acid. i used lemon juice instead of water, but not sure what was better. not good for longterm use i dont think. workd pretty good tho!
- Every chick in the world has to know how to do the basic smokey eyes. Just change the color, master the art of blending && eyeliner technique, for more dramatic look falsies application, && voila, no need for another makeup artist appointment. Ok maybe Im exaggerating a bit. But atleast now you know the basic smokey eyes.
- Ageing affects our health, especially when it comes to proper joint and bone function. Get Rid Of Joint Pain After First Application Of THIS Miracle Mixture
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.