Photo via: nymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 DIY Christmas Ideas You Must Try In 2015 – The Xerxes
- “It wasn’t until 1846 that Dr. Austin Church and John Dwight began to manufacture and sell the compound we know as baking soda today. By the 1860s, baking soda was featured in published cookbooks but was still primarily known as a cooking additive.By the 1920s, however, its versatility was expanded on and by the 1930s …
- Learn how to make paper succulents with this easy tutorial. Use your Cricut machine or cut the petals by hand – up to you!
- DIY: HARVEST Barnwood Sign for Fall – The barnwood from this project was from a local pumpkin patch that was tearing down a barn! Looks perfect on the porch surrounded with fall foliage, mums and pumpkins.
- 30 Best Bob Haircuts for Black Women | Bob Hairstyles 2015 – Short Hairstyles for Women
- New Medium Bob Hairstyles for Fine Hair | Bob Hairstyles 2015 – Short Hairstyles for Women
- @Target is offering special discounts each week on Neutrogena, Aveeno and RoC products now through October 31, 2015. Click on the image to learn more. BestLovedBeauty ad
- See What Leading Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. John Layke Recommends To Get Rid Of Spider Veins.
- How to Cut Your Little Boys Hair – Lots of pictures and a guide to help you learn. (Happymoneysaver.com) Not sure if Im brave enough to try it …
- DIY: Fall Leaves Potted Topiary Tree From a Tomato Cage – Love this idea!
- Cute looking hollow pieces of logs with heart shaped cut outs on the sides. Perfect as candle holders and gives out a pretty heart shaped light from afar.
- Punch up too-white window treatments with fabric scraps. Cut out fabric triangles in various sizes and colors, then sew them in a free-flowing pattern that leads the eye up, up, and away.