Photo via: nymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 DIY Christmas Ideas You Must Try In 2015 – The Xerxes
- “It wasn’t until 1846 that Dr. Austin Church and John Dwight began to manufacture and sell the compound we know as baking soda today. By the 1860s, baking soda was featured in published cookbooks but was still primarily known as a cooking additive.By the 1920s, however, its versatility was expanded on and by the 1930s …
- Learn how to make paper succulents with this easy tutorial. Use your Cricut machine or cut the petals by hand – up to you!
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- 30 Best Bob Haircuts for Black Women | Bob Hairstyles 2015 – Short Hairstyles for Women
- New Medium Bob Hairstyles for Fine Hair | Bob Hairstyles 2015 – Short Hairstyles for Women
- DIY: HARVEST Barnwood Sign for Fall – The barnwood from this project was from a local pumpkin patch that was tearing down a barn! Looks perfect on the porch surrounded with fall foliage, mums and pumpkins.
- The ultimate addition to your lipstick collection. This lovely shade is just right touch of pink for Spring 2015! http://www.target.com/p/rimmel-london-lip-stick/-/A-13993086?ref=tgt_soc_0000322822&AFID=PIN&CPNG=Beauty_Style+2015
- @Target is offering special discounts each week on Neutrogena, Aveeno and RoC products now through October 31, 2015. Click on the image to learn more. BestLovedBeauty ad
- See What Leading Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. John Layke Recommends To Get Rid Of Spider Veins.
- love, love this shower by john carloftis. Dream home has an open shower where humid plants will thrive.
- How to Cut Your Little Boys Hair – Lots of pictures and a guide to help you learn. (Happymoneysaver.com) Not sure if Im brave enough to try it …