Photo via: wp.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- STOP UNWANTED HAIR GROWTH Want to stop shaving your legs? A mixture of 2 tbsp of coffee grounds and 1 tsp baking soda is perfect to prevent hair growth. Rub it in any area that you dont want hair to grow and the compound will break down hair follicles at the root.
- Big pores?! Well, many people have them and these people use different types of cosmetic products and remedies to make these pores less visible and shrink them (as much as possible). We all know that there are different cosmetic products on the market today, but (unfortunately) they are very expensive. So, ladies, you should ask yourself
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- Took this photo last night as I was makin me kohl. Use a natural candle, flame touching the bottom of a silver spoon. When a bit of soot builds up, scrape it into a lil tin (left). Repeat. Once youve got plenty of soot in the tin, drop about three or four drops (ish) of melted ghee or coconut oil and stir with a matchstick until its the thickness of toothpaste. Apply with a brush. This is my third batch and I wont go back to commercial nonsense. Ever. Love, Arbibi
- Baking Soda Shampoo. I tried this today. Its AMAZING! I just mixed it in with my regular shampoo. My hair feels so light and has crazy volume. It removes all the product build up Wow!
- Blackhead Remover Recipe Ill Never Spend Money On Facial Cleansers Again… Squeeze one whole lemon and add a tablespoon of baking soda. But of course it depends on the size of your lemon, so just make sure you make a thick creamy paste. (If its too watery add more baking soda)
- How to use Aspirin for your Beauty Problems We generally know aspirin as a medicine, used to treat your headache, fever or body ache. But do you know that aspirin is also used as a good remedy for treating many skin problems? Surprising, isn’t it? Yes, this common over the counter pain reliever will do wonder which you probably don’t know about it. Beauty BeautyProblems Aspirin