Photo via: wp.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- STOP UNWANTED HAIR GROWTH Want to stop shaving your legs? A mixture of 2 tbsp of coffee grounds and 1 tsp baking soda is perfect to prevent hair growth. Rub it in any area that you dont want hair to grow and the compound will break down hair follicles at the root.
- Big pores?! Well, many people have them and these people use different types of cosmetic products and remedies to make these pores less visible and shrink them (as much as possible). We all know that there are different cosmetic products on the market today, but (unfortunately) they are very expensive. So, ladies, you should ask yourself
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- teeth whitening home remedy… Ok when I first saw this I thought no way, its gonna have a nasty taste and my mouth is gonna fizz from the peroxide and baking soda, BUT it didnt AND it actually made my teeth whiter, without leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Deff worth trying!!!!:
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …