Photo via: happy-mothering.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- We couldn’t stop scrolling through @tonyastylist‘s Instagram feed while ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the plethora of stunning updos she has created. Not only does she have a knack for beautiful hairstyles, but also for gorgeous makeup looks as well. Check out these 8 favorites and then be sure to follow her on IG for lots of bridal beauty …
- Dont let the cold weather get the best of your skin. Give your skin an extra hydration boost with our first ever treatment essence. An essence formula is highly concentrated with active ingredients, with textures ranging from a water-like lotion to a gel to a more serum-like texture. Murads Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence helps to prep and prime the skin, while providing hydration and optimizing any other moisture layered on top. Essence skin care is like a drink of water for your skin.
- Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies Soft, brittle nails? It could be due to a magnesium deficiency. Pimply rough skin on the back of your arms? Could be you need more essential fatty acids in your diet. Dark rings under your eyes? A sign of allergies or food intolerances. Check out some other Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- Looking for a creative project to tackle this weekend? What about weaving? Check out expert advice and visual inspiration in our how-to post on the Etsy Blog — then shop for DIY kits and supplies on Etsy.com. etsy