Photo via: flairflickers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Growing your own luffas is interesting and fun!
- DIY Deodorant: The 4-Ingredient Recipe to De-Stink Naturally (dont know if I would ever really do this, but its interesting)
- That plain Ikea alarm clock can look so different and interesting just by using colored Sharpies. So easy !Click to learn how to do one.
- Interested in making a healthier, better smelling, more natural lotion? Follow one of our 5 Easy Homemade Lotion Recipes made for every occasion!
- I like the gold hardware on the light gray cabinets, and the interest the floor offers
- Tried SNS nails for the first time… Interested to see how my real nails respond! I love…
- Try one of these unique fence ideas to add some visual interest to your yard.
- Mane Interest: The latest in new and now hair color and styles.
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- DIY Ice Cube Facial DIY Tips Tricks HowTo Beauty Skin Facials IceCubes Health
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.