Photo via: stuffparentsneed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Learn how to clean makeup brushes without any special cleaners. You might already have something just as good in your house!
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- The best way to get your makeup brushes super clean! All you need is two ingredients. Olive oil dish soap. Gets all of the makeup, dirt, germs off of your makeup brushes. Great for deep cleaning cleaning your makeup brushes will help you not break out!
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. (a tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.)
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. A tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …