Photo via: heatherednest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Another spinner said: Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- Learn how to paint pansies on glass. A video tutorial is included so you watch me paint a pansy step by step on glass jars. Come paint with me! FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- This is a great tutorial on where to buy inexpensive bamboo shades for any size window and how to easily shorten them to get a custom made look. Pin it so you dont forget it!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- How to makeover your bathroom vanity or cabinets with gel stain . General Finishes in Java Gel Stain DIY.