Photo via: wolf-and-stag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Butters feel amazing in bath and beauty products. Learn about which is right for your project in this post.
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- How to Make Homemade Vapor Rub. I love this stuff and keep it around for the sniffles, sinus and chest congestion, and even headache relief! This video in this post shows exactly how to make this simple and affordable homemade vapor rub too.
- I cant believe this dresser was found on the side of the road for the trash. The re-do is AMAZING with the chalk paint and tips from this post, anyone can refinish any piece of furniture. So beautiful! I also cant believe how simple it was with the tools used – there was no intensive labor and the right paint means not having to start from scratch. I cant wait for my next project now….I may be looking in the trash!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- The best drugstore body wash from Caress + a giveaway to win a $250 Walmart gift card! MoreThanOneThing sponsored by Walmart | @walmart | affordable beauty, drugstore beauty, beauty review, bath and body products, shower gel, bath products, shower products, best of beauty, beauty under $5, best of beauty under $5, Florida beauty blogger Ashley Brooke Nicholas, silk robes, rose gold lipstick, candles, perfume, beautiful flowers
- These 8 brilliant beauty hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AMAZING post! These have definitely saved me time AND money! Im DEFINITELY pinning for later!
- I used this in the bath once a week after my first son was born and it did wonders to speed up my healing process.
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- I could never get this right until I got the right products and a few key things from this post!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Looking for a creative project to tackle this weekend? What about weaving? Check out expert advice and visual inspiration in our how-to post on the Etsy Blog — then shop for DIY kits and supplies on Etsy.com. etsy