Photo via: polkadotted.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe .. only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Sun safety is often overlooked. If you are looking for an alternative to chemical laden store bought sunscreen, try this easy to make DIY homemade sunscreen made with natural ingredients. via @wdcornelison
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/