Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BEIGE CHAMPAGNE – Love this shade? You can order it here: www.lastinglip.ca If its currently out of stock, it wont be listed on the website so feel free to message me via my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/lastinglip and Ill get you one. lipsense beigechampagne lastinglip senegence
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Remove Dead Skin Foot Soak Hmm… Im skeptical but Ill give it a try.
- Coolest Hammocks ever! A list of the 20 coolest hammocks and its got everything from an outdoor cage hammock, to an indoor hanging seat hammock, to a kayak hammock, to a tent hammock, to a… wait for it… bathtub hammock! And for you DIY lovers weve linked to an awesome DIY hammock tutorial.
- Dont save fresh flowers for special occasions! With a few simple tricks, Ill show you how to make a lovely flower arrangement for less than five dollars.
- Old Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Benches – These are cool. Would be fun for the porch if I could find one at a garage sale
- // // When I was in high school, my mom was one of those mothers that got asked if she was a sister if she ever came to the school for anything. She looks young because her skin looks young. She ha…
- If you’ve got tons of dry, scaly skin on the bottoms of your feet, try a Baby Foot exfoliating mask. | 21 Foot Care Tricks To Treat Your Tired And Sore Feet
- Este pin es acerca de sacar tu creatividad yo ya lo hice te toca a ti hacer esta manulaidad
- These Simple DIY Pool Noodle Playing Card Holder for Kids are crazy easy to make and are a solution to a common problem when you have kids. Try them the next time you are playing a card game!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe .. only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.