Photo via: thebottomoftheironingbasket.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- I actually love this as a gift idea for family…except there is now way I would be able to make them
- Dresser Flips, I love this. I have seen so many old sturdy dressers like this. Would make a nice entry table.
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Touching Ways To Remember Lost Loved Ones At Your Wedding– Still trying to decide how I will honor those I have lost at my wedding. Cant decide which of these ideas to go with.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make. What you need:
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Are you looking for a natural and organic pesticide? As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. This simple recipe for Garlic Pepper Tea is safe for pets and people. | Popular Pins
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints