Photo via: nycpuppyclass.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- OMG, I love this DIY chandelier made from wood beads. It looks like it may take a while, but it doesnt look hard! Ive wanted a wood bead chandelier but they are so expensive. Totally making this.
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- Summer isnt over quite yet, but L.A.s fall hair trends have already fully arrived. Some seasons, our citys most trendsetting looks are as varied as they are cool, while other years have been dominated by one single style. This time, its a mix of both — a range of styles all anchored by one
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- I have this palette, it is one of my favorites and only cost $5.00. This looks like an excellent combo to use it for.
- But when I do try to do this it looks like crap
- DIY sock drawer organizer – looks just like the one I bought, only prettier. I need one of these for each of the kids!