Photo via: herbsandoilsremedies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- 1 TBSP honey, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix together, paste on face or just on spots and let sit for 30 minutes. Apparently acne scars are supposed to go away, well see. Ive only been using it for a week and it has already done wonders for my oily, zit prone skin. Try it once, I dare you. -Erika
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- My mom made me brush my teeth once a week with baking soda to help keep them white! And were talking over ions ago I was doing this!
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- I cant believe this dresser was found on the side of the road for the trash. The re-do is AMAZING with the chalk paint and tips from this post, anyone can refinish any piece of furniture. So beautiful! I also cant believe how simple it was with the tools used – there was no intensive labor and the right paint means not having to start from scratch. I cant wait for my next project now….I may be looking in the trash!