Photo via: justnaturalskincare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Now that I have gone au natural with all the products I use on my skin and hair I decided it was time to try an all natural hair colour. Because lets face it, my grey hair is not going anywhere (thanks kids!!) and something needed to be done. So I hopp
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.