Photo via: beautifulmakeupsearch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- A friend told me she joined Dollar Shave Club. Turns out it’s not just for guys. When I found out I could try my first month for only $1 with free shipping, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the 6-blade Executive Razor. It may look like a men’s razor but it worked great on my legs. It comes with four replacement cartridges and I added on their Shave Butter. So worth it. Ladies! Its 2016. Who says our razors have to be pink? 😀
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Best Foundations To Try Today – Cool New Foundation Brands and Reviews – These Are The Best Foundations For Oily Skin, Drugstore Dupes and Cheap Knockoffs, High End Designer Brands. Full Coverage, 24 Hour Long Lasting, Hydrating, Antiaging and Wrinkle Reducing Formulas – Sephora Makeup, Smashbox, NYC, NYX, ELF, Makeup Forever and More. Summer And Winter, And Can Help You Achieve A Matte Look, Or Help Cover Up Acne Scars. We Make Sure They Are Long Lasting and Can Be Found At The Drug Store If Ap
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- Took this photo last night as I was makin me kohl. Use a natural candle, flame touching the bottom of a silver spoon. When a bit of soot builds up, scrape it into a lil tin (left). Repeat. Once youve got plenty of soot in the tin, drop about three or four drops (ish) of melted ghee or coconut oil and stir with a matchstick until its the thickness of toothpaste. Apply with a brush. This is my third batch and I wont go back to commercial nonsense. Ever. Love, Arbibi
- Simply mash up a banana or two until the banana(s) becomes cream like — this shouldnt take long. Once it is in a creamy form, apply it liberally to your entire face. Let it sit for around 30 minutes and then rinse it away with warm water. When it comes to natural wrinkle removal, it doesnt get much easier than coconut oil. Just rub warm coconut oil into your skin each night Pineapple is another great homemade wrinkle remover.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!