Photo via: beautifulmakeupsearch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…