Photo via: poiseandpurpose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I got my favorite DIY lip balm recipes from this Poise and Purpose article! I love it!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- LivingRoom, PalletCoffeeTable, PalletTable, RecyclingWoodPallets I made this Repurposed Spalted White Oak Coffee Table, purposely with focus on repurposed/upcycled wood. My love for woodworking started in school, and I was lucky enough to have two instructors that inspired me. Now, 55 years later I find myself
- OMG, I love this DIY chandelier made from wood beads. It looks like it may take a while, but it doesnt look hard! Ive wanted a wood bead chandelier but they are so expensive. Totally making this.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- another product I dont leave the house without? Physicians Formula highlighter. this takes you from sleepy to are-you-pregnant-glowing in one swipe of the brush.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub I recently made my own Coffee Sugar Scrub and I love it! I told you guys recently that my favorite little lotions and scrubs shop
- teeth whitening home remedy… Ok when I first saw this I thought no way, its gonna have a nasty taste and my mouth is gonna fizz from the peroxide and baking soda, BUT it didnt AND it actually made my teeth whiter, without leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Deff worth trying!!!!:
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…