Photo via: mommysuite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Step by Step DIY glitter brush holder! An easy and frugal gift or cute way to add character to your bathroom!
- Make these easy DIY paper cherry blossom flowers. They look so real and youll love these flowers for years to come. This craft is so inexpensive to make and is easy as well.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- This DIY art project idea is really easy, so much fun, and makes beautifully colored notecards. You just need a few simple supplies you may already have!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Digital meets handmade. Make this easy to do emoji wall decor for a weekend project.
- An easy recipe for vanilla and coconut diy lip scrub. This at-home scrub is inexpensive, tastes great, and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
- My house has a few themes going on at once: pink, pastels, white fluffy fabrics, cats, and cacti! As much as I love an actual cactus, I do also have an affinity for cactus-related products as well. I