Photo via: trend2wear.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve always been a little obsessed with stained glass. I love exploring old churches with those beautiful windows. If you find them at the right time of day the colour from the light can change the atmosphere around you. It’s quite magical. I’ve wanted to try recreating that look for years. I love playing with perspex …
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Now that I have gone au natural with all the products I use on my skin and hair I decided it was time to try an all natural hair colour. Because lets face it, my grey hair is not going anywhere (thanks kids!!) and something needed to be done. So I hopp
- Four simple steps, one liner, plenty of attitude. Follow this eye makeup tutorial on how to get a bold liner look. Check out the Maybelline Liner Gallery on maybelline.com for a step-by-step video tutorial on this Graphic Arrow look and so much more. Unleash your power liner game with our insider tips, tricks and hacks. Go on, the time has come to discover, learn & create.
- NARS Volga – I love the look of this dark berry shade. It has a matte finish and is long lasting without being overly drying. Line with the slightly darker Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof liner in Dark Plum Purple for a dramatic pout.
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »
- I would love my wall colour to just be white and then everything eles to be pastel colours
- Hey gals! With V-Day coming around so quickly here’s one less thing to worry about! I’ve discovered 4 POPPIN’ Make Up looks you HAVE to try this year, and there’s something for everyone! Let me know which one you’ll be trying this holidays xx
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.