Photo via: maskcara.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- Best Tips for Clear Skin You Need To Be Following – Awesome Tips for Clear Skin – Check Out These Step By Step Tips and Tricks For Clear Skin. Are You Looking for Tips For Acne Scars or Home Remedies or Products For Beauty and Skincare? These Are The Best Ideas And Tutorials For How To Use Essential Oils, Facials, and Cleansers to Get Clear Skin. These Cover Blackheads, Acne Scars, And Big Pores and They Are All DIY – thegoddess.com/best-tips-clear-skin
- YOU HAVE TO check out these 10 Great Skin Care Tips and Hacks! THERE THE BEST! My skin is already looking so GOOD! Im so happy I found these! Definitely pinning for later!
- Now that I have gone au natural with all the products I use on my skin and hair I decided it was time to try an all natural hair colour. Because lets face it, my grey hair is not going anywhere (thanks kids!!) and something needed to be done. So I hopp
- This lotion is awesome! Yes, its a Sunless Tan, It helped to even put my skin tone on my legs (not kidding). Smells great, two applications and my skin imperfections are gone! This Sunless lotion really works as well as people are saying!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Makeup Tips For Looking Your Best In Photos – Make Up Tips And Tricks Including Eyeshadows, Brows, Eyes, Products And Eyebrows Ideas That Will Help You Look Amazing In Photos. Covers Different Hair Colors For Photos And Different Faces, Lipsticks, Including Red Lips, And Lashes And Eyeliner For That Natural Look In Photos. Simple Step By Step Makeup Tutorials For Photography And Beauty Hacks and Ideas To Look Your Best In Photos. Brunettes and Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes, Green Eyes, and Blue Eyes W
- The Oil Cleansing Method: Many Organic products I have tried use this method but are very expensive! Not only is this cheaper but can be tailored to MY skin as it changes!
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!