Photo via: iconosquare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make. What you need:
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.
- The Oil Cleansing Method: Many Organic products I have tried use this method but are very expensive! Not only is this cheaper but can be tailored to MY skin as it changes!
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…