Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- Grapefruit is known as an antioxidant and also for its strong antibacterial properties. It’s rich in vitamin C, contain vitamins A, B, D, E, and calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and iron. The Magical drink of health and beauty Ingredients: One large ripe grapefruit One tablespoon of honey Cut the grapefruit in half, it’s preferable …
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Baking Soda with Coconut Oil Underarm Whitening Scrubs Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which in turn unclogs the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits. Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germs causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisture the skin. BakingSoda CoconutOil UnderarmWhiteningScrubs DIYRemedies
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.