Photo via: poiseandpurpose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love my rainbow highlighter I made using this tutorial from Poise and Purpose!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub I recently made my own Coffee Sugar Scrub and I love it! I told you guys recently that my favorite little lotions and scrubs shop
- DIY Essential Oil Beauty! Ive GOT to try this DIY Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Lip Scrub!! I bet it tastes and feels amazing! – http://BusyBeingJennifer.com
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- I used to be an avid Burt’s Bess Original Beeswax Peppermint Lip Balm lover until they were bought out by Chlorox and their formula changed (it now contains canola oil and soybean oil). After that I set out on a mission to create my own natural lip balm.
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »