Photo via: justnaturalskincare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- How to get rid of cellulite and stretch marks .. Hollywood secret OUT!
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- Four simple steps, one liner, plenty of attitude. Follow this eye makeup tutorial on how to get a bold liner look. Check out the Maybelline Liner Gallery on maybelline.com for a step-by-step video tutorial on this Graphic Arrow look and so much more. Unleash your power liner game with our insider tips, tricks and hacks. Go on, the time has come to discover, learn & create.
- I cant believe this dresser was found on the side of the road for the trash. The re-do is AMAZING with the chalk paint and tips from this post, anyone can refinish any piece of furniture. So beautiful! I also cant believe how simple it was with the tools used – there was no intensive labor and the right paint means not having to start from scratch. I cant wait for my next project now….I may be looking in the trash!
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Rub a mixture of coffee ground on the area.This is one of the methods used by models to hide their stretch marks before they can hit the runway. You should grind around 3 coffee cups and add 3 olive oil tablespoons. Mix the concoction thoroughly before applying it to the stretch mark. Ensure you rub the area with a bit of pressure for about 5 minutes. You should then wrap the area using a towel and wait for around 30 minutes before rinsing.
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!