Photo via: skinnydivabeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to remove moles, skin tags and warts with apple cider vinegar.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner. Malic and lactic acids found in the vinegar help to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduce red marks, and treat acne on both your face and body. Apple cider vinegar also tones your skin to the proper pH and gives you that ‘glow’ – naturally! . So basically, its a wonderful beauty secret hiding in your kitchen cupboard!
- Simple homemade face mask for acne! Mix 1 tbsp bentonite clay + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 drop lavender oil and apply to face for 30 minutes. Great for face mask, or spot treatment!
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- Annoyed over skin tags and want to get rid of them naturally? This post lets you know how to remove skin tags easily at home. Here comes a list of 10 effective home remedies to remove skin tags so now stop worrying and start working.
- A Healing Detox Spa Bath: Mix 2 cups of Epsom salt (or Kriss favorite, Himalayan Bath Salt Crystals), 1/2 cup of raw apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of baking soda and a few drops of lavender essential oil in a warm tub and soak your cares away.
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Amazing: Grind a handful of rice until u get a fine but coarse flour. Add a few spoons of raw honey to the mixture along with enough apple cider vinegar to obtain a thick paste. If the cracks are very deep, add a spoon of olive oil. Soak feet for 20 minutes & gently massage with this paste.
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- Using Apple Cider Vinegar as a facial toner for acne, blackheads, and wrinkles! // ACV toner review by @BetterYouDress