Photo via: skinnydivabeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to remove moles, skin tags and warts with apple cider vinegar.
- Simple homemade face mask for acne! Mix 1 tbsp bentonite clay + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 drop lavender oil and apply to face for 30 minutes. Great for face mask, or spot treatment!
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Soak Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar: You Will Be Amazed When You See What Happens To Your Feet | godsgardenofeden
- Use apple cider vinegar for dry, flaky, itchy scalp and also for best remedy to cure dandruff at home. Already use ACV to detox? Why not use it for other DIYS!!
- When I went to Costa Rica for a week in 2014 I thought I could get away with skipping my apple cider vinegar rinses for a week. Oooooh boy, was I wrong. An acidic rinse works to smooth the shaft … Continue reading →
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- 10 Beauty Benefits Of Castor Oil Effective on skin moles Mix castor oil with 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Apply this paste generously to the mole. Remove after some time. Repeat the procedure for few days until the mole is completely removed.
- http://www.shorthaircutsforblackwomen.com/black-tea-rinse-for-hair/ Rosemary Natural Hair Rinse Recipe – 10-15 sprigs fresh rosemary, 4 c water, 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar. Steep rosemary in water for 30 minutes, strain, add vinegar. Use in place of vinegar conditioner when washing hair, and let sit for 3-4 min before rinsing with cool water.
- Soaking feet in vinegar (apple cider being best) for the softest feet ever!!! Its also a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc. ..here are some vinegar foot soaks that will help feet be soft http://www.pincookie.com/here-are-5-great-vinegar-foot-soak-remedies/