Photo via: beautyepic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Beautiful pink to white fade acrylic nails! Love the colors
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre uses pops of navy blue to keep her master bedroom on-trend. Here, Lauren styles her champagne and white desk with blue textured planters, while a bold blue throw pillow serves to soften up her modern clear acrylic chair. Click to see more colorful decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- How to remove moles, skin tags and warts with apple cider vinegar.
- These floating acrylic frames cost a fraction of what the regular ones do and they look almost identical! Also… super easy to make. Definitely a favorite!
- How to get white nails — make a paste using 1 tbsp peroxide and 2 1/4 tbsp baking soda. Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila! White nails!
- Oval nails are classic in the world of manicures. Find an idea how will look your next manicure and ready go to the salon.
- Tried SNS nails for the first time… Interested to see how my real nails respond! I love…
- Learn how to remove a stain from an oak worktop
- How To: Remove Hair Color/Stripping for Stained Hair – Blue, Green + Red | by tashaleelyn – YouTube
- How to Remove Skin Tags Naturally [Infographic] using tea tree oil, castor oil or apple cider vinegar