Photo via: beautyepic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Beautiful pink to white fade acrylic nails! Love the colors
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- Coffee table with acrylic top – assembly (click to learn more)
- The body of the chest was painted Cloudy Morning The branches were painted with acrylic craft paint. vintage bird graphics printed them on card stock and used Mod Podge to decoupage them onto the front of the chest.
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre uses pops of navy blue to keep her master bedroom on-trend. Here, Lauren styles her champagne and white desk with blue textured planters, while a bold blue throw pillow serves to soften up her modern clear acrylic chair. Click to see more colorful decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- How to remove moles, skin tags and warts with apple cider vinegar.
- 22 Best Beauty Tips for 2017 -How To Use Egg White To Remove Upper Lip Hair -The Best Ever Skincare and Makeup Tips for all different faces -Awesome and Simple Looks for Life with Coconut Oil, Drugstore Makeup, Anti Aging Makeup and Style Ideas for the Coming Year – https://www.thegoddess.com/best-beauty-tips-2017/
- These floating acrylic frames cost a fraction of what the regular ones do and they look almost identical! Also… super easy to make. Definitely a favorite!
- Tried SNS nails for the first time… Interested to see how my real nails respond! I love…
- Oval nails are classic in the world of manicures. Find an idea how will look your next manicure and ready go to the salon.
- How to get white nails — make a paste using 1 tbsp peroxide and 2 1/4 tbsp baking soda. Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila! White nails!