Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Organize Your Handbags (by Glamour)
- How to Organize Your Clutch Bags // Live Simply by Annie
- Use the Råskog for cleaning supplies that you can wheel from room to room. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- How To Make Your Own Shower Jelly For Strong, Soft Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How to Make Homemade Sunscreen (SPF 30-40 and good for your skin!)
- DIY Bathroom Storage Jars – recycle old glass food jars to create a beautiful way to organize and decorate your bathroom counter.
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- Makeup, skincare products, nail polishes and other beauty items you may consider storing in your fridge. Find out also how and why its good to keep your beauty products in the fridge.
- Learn how to clean makeup brushes without any special cleaners. You might already have something just as good in your house!
- WHAT??? 2tbs cocoa powder (depending in how tan you want to be.) + Any moisturizer + an empty bottle + mix it all together. Good for super light girls.
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee