Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Organize Your Handbags (by Glamour)
- How to Organize Your Clutch Bags // Live Simply by Annie
- Use the Råskog for cleaning supplies that you can wheel from room to room. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- How to Make Homemade Sunscreen (SPF 30-40 and good for your skin!)
- How To Make Your Own Shower Jelly For Strong, Soft Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- DIY Bathroom Storage Jars – recycle old glass food jars to create a beautiful way to organize and decorate your bathroom counter.
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- Tanning Trick – 2tbs cocoa powder (depending in how tan you want to be.) + Any moisturizer + an empty bottle + mix it all together. Good for super light girls.
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- WHAT??? 2tbs cocoa powder (depending in how tan you want to be.) + Any moisturizer + an empty bottle + mix it all together. Good for super light girls.
- PinTutorials: How to avoid getting red, awful ingrown hairs when after shaving or a bikini wax. Good for summer!!