Photo via: pistachioproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal… Check out how this black substance can turn your teeth white
- From Flab to Fab Fitness – Fitness. Food. Fun. Life. : Whiten Your Teeth in 5 Minutes with Activated Charcoal AKA BLACK MAGIC
- Super easy activated charcoal scrub for your face. Leaves my skin clean and refreshed. Love this! And who knew charcoal was so easy to find, and has so many uses?
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Amish Drawing Salve With Activated Charcoal | Everything Pretty
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- My mom made me brush my teeth once a week with baking soda to help keep them white! And were talking over ions ago I was doing this!
- Basic DIY Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Melt and Pour Soap Recipe. Also try this truly amazing but a snap to make homemade melt and pour activated charcoal soap recipe with sea buckthorn oil and added essential oils here: http://soapdelinews.com/2014/10/homemade-activated-charcoal-melt-pour-soap-recipe.html