Photo via: thequickjourney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- How to Use an Embroidery Hoop as a Loom | The Weaving Loom weaving tutorial
- How to Make a Loom out of Cardboard and Start Weaving!
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- How To: Make Your Own Soap – Tutorial (Step by step instructions on how to make beatiful artisan soap at home)
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Make lazy days in bed extra lovely with a pretty pressed flower tray. Find out how to create your own.
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.