Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How to Make Flavored Coconut Oil Tablets For A Healthy Mouth – One Good Thing by Jillee
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Soothe Tired And Sore Feet With This Blissful Foot Soak – One Good Thing by Jillee
- One Good Thing by Jillee: Homemade Wipes – 3 Different Ways
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- If youre looking for an alternative to petroleum jelly, it couldnt be easier to make your own. This simple recipe uses only two ingredients!
- How to Make a Pacifier Clip | In this post, I share a fun and easy tutorial for making classy and pretty pacifier clips for your little one. Use any type of fabric you want, and coordinate them with your babys outfits. They make great baby shower gifts t
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Make your own peeling mask for super soft and glowing skin. Removes blackheads, tightens pores and clears up your skin.
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exerci
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!