Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How to Make Flavored Coconut Oil Tablets For A Healthy Mouth – One Good Thing by Jillee
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Soothe Tired And Sore Feet With This Blissful Foot Soak – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Make your own peeling mask for super soft and glowing skin. Removes blackheads, tightens pores and clears up your skin.
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- How to Make Homemade Sunscreen (SPF 30-40 and good for your skin!)
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!