Photo via: designeverydayblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Easy tutorial on how your kids can make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers for a fun craft.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- DIY Tissue Paper Wedding Flowers! Instructions and supplies –> http://www.midsouthbride.com/diy-tissue-paper-flowers/
- Make these easy DIY paper cherry blossom flowers. They look so real and youll love these flowers for years to come. This craft is so inexpensive to make and is easy as well.
- Kraft Christmas gift wrapping paper – add some twine and kraft tissue paper, and youve got an eco-friendly look! kraftpaper christmaswrapping
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Its easy to make your own potting soil for container gardening! This simple four-ingredient recipe is perfect for growing vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- With colorful layers and a sweet cherry scent, these fizzing bath treats are perfect for cheering up the last lingering days of winter. Say hello to spring with this fun and easy project – made with mineral rich Dead Sea Salt, moisturizing Mango Butter, a
- Learn how to make paper succulents with this easy tutorial. Use your Cricut machine or cut the petals by hand – up to you!
- How to Make DIY Lip Balm with Just Two Ingredients – Paper and Stitch