Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- When it comes to trying out new skincare products I am usually pretty hesitant. Ive always had relatively good skin but college and the stress that comes with it makes it act out more so than it did
- Wow, look at how her eyes pop! Dont miss the rest of these gorgeous clean wedding makeup looks!
- DIY united states map wall décor. Wooden rustic sign and tutorial, with link to print large maps. Popular with the Poplins
- Garden planter. This is a great idea and would be so much easier to pick than the old fashioned way.
- Between Pinterest, the popularity of beauty bloggers, and the amount of makeup apps out there that can make one look flawless in seconds, it’s easy to forget how many makeup beginners there are. For every girl who can post an Instagram video of herself applying a gorgeous cat-eye in mere seconds, there are 10 girls out there who are struggling to even apply just a straight line of regular eyeliner.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Do you love castile soap and essential oils? All you need are these and a few other natural ingredients to make a natural hand soap for yourself. With essential oils, you can pick whatever scent youd like. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and will l
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Ha! You wont believe how simple it is to clear this up WITHOUT a trip to the waiting room and a bill! Pinkeye Remedy! Wow, this will be good to know the next time somebody has pink eye.