Photo via: lifeunfluffed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Pacifier Clip | In this post, I share a fun and easy tutorial for making classy and pretty pacifier clips for your little one. Use any type of fabric you want, and coordinate them with your babys outfits. They make great baby shower gifts t
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Amazing, best ever method of removing nail polish could have saved a bunch of time and $ had I known this earlier
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- I was looking for an easy way to separate cream from fresh milk. A spoon was too time consuming, a gravy separator was better, but check this Homestead Hack! TaylorMadeHomestead
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma