Photo via: lifeunfluffed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Amazing, best ever method of removing nail polish could have saved a bunch of time and $ had I known this earlier
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- I was looking for an easy way to separate cream from fresh milk. A spoon was too time consuming, a gravy separator was better, but check this Homestead Hack! TaylorMadeHomestead
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- Easy DIY lip balm refill tutorial. Dont buy expensive lip balm – Make Your Own with just a couple ingredients. High quality and easy to make!
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- This is a great tutorial on where to buy inexpensive bamboo shades for any size window and how to easily shorten them to get a custom made look. Pin it so you dont forget it!
- Box frames (shadow boxes) make a perfect gift for anyone! I made these box frames for an engaged couple but it could easily be a gift for a newlywed after their wedding! Quick and easy to DIY too!