Photo via: ourhomesweethome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Making a recycled tin can lantern and planter is a great way to reduce, reuse, and recycle while making some great DIY decor for your garden or patio.
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap. This is the best homemade soap and so easy to make!
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Want some alternatives to cleaning your clothes? Learn how to make 11 different types of DIY laundry cleaners at a fraction of the cost. From laundry detergent to dryer sheets, youll want to add these to your laundry room cupboard!
- Every chick in the world has to know how to do the basic smokey eyes. Just change the color, master the art of blending && eyeliner technique, for more dramatic look falsies application, && voila, no need for another makeup artist appointment. Ok maybe Im exaggerating a bit. But atleast now you know the basic smokey eyes.
- Oval nails are classic in the world of manicures. Find an idea how will look your next manicure and ready go to the salon.
- Use safari Matt duo liquid From @aboni_cosmetics (mat liquid forest green ) use some myth by @maccosmetics TO create that light green in the center then applied glitter From @snookisofficialtwin @glitterinjections all over the Dark green part . Hollygram From @limecrimemakeup on it and also @maccosmetics clear gloss
- makeup beauty dupes. For the Benefit High Beam dupes, I would like to add NYXs Liquid Illuminator in Sun Beam. I think its closer than the elf one they have listed. I have bot the NYX one is easy to blend on my face.