Photo via: pinsandprocrastination.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your own safe, nontoxic sunscreen with essential oils and natural products with a SPF of over 30!
- YES! I have been looking for this! Homemade SPF with coconut oil – and its good for your skin! No toxic chemicals!!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How To Make Your Own Shower Jelly For Strong, Soft Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make homemade rosewater + a recipe for DIY Rosewater Face Toner! Youll learn all of the benfits of rosewater for your skin too.
- DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Green Tea Detox Bath Salts – How to Take a Detox Bath + Benefits of a Detox Bath. These bath salts make a great treat for your skin and great for homemade gifts when you put it in a pretty jar @goodlifeeats www.goodlifeeats.com
- Golden Rules Of SPF DIY Beauty Tips Tricks HowTo Sunblock Sunscreen Health
- Sun safety is often overlooked. If you are looking for an alternative to chemical laden store bought sunscreen, try this easy to make DIY homemade sunscreen made with natural ingredients. via @wdcornelison
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)