Photo via: pinsandprocrastination.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- YES! I have been looking for this! Homemade SPF with coconut oil – and its good for your skin! No toxic chemicals!!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How To Make Your Own Shower Jelly For Strong, Soft Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make homemade rosewater + a recipe for DIY Rosewater Face Toner! Youll learn all of the benfits of rosewater for your skin too.
- Golden Rules Of SPF DIY Beauty Tips Tricks HowTo Sunblock Sunscreen Health
- Sun safety is often overlooked. If you are looking for an alternative to chemical laden store bought sunscreen, try this easy to make DIY homemade sunscreen made with natural ingredients. via @wdcornelison
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- How toxic is your sunscreen? Many ingredients in conventional sunblock are known to mess with your hormones. I have an easy DIY recipe for making your own natural sunscreen!