Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How To Make Your Own Shower Jelly For Strong, Soft Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Soothe Tired And Sore Feet With This Blissful Foot Soak – One Good Thing by Jillee
- One Good Thing by Jillee: Homemade Wipes – 3 Different Ways
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- If You Wash Your Face With Coconut Oil And Baking Soda THIS Is What Happens To Your Face… beauty diy diy ideas health healthy living remedies remedy life hacks baking soda beauty tips good to know viral coconut oil
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Coconut oil and turmeric face mask – : This face pack is very good for lightening your skin tones by moisturizing and hydrating it. It helps to reduce your blem
- You can whip coconut oil!!! How to Make and Uses for Whipped Coconut Oil – PrimallyInspired.com coconutoil
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo – COCONUT MILK and HONEY | Discover the South Pacifics secret for beautiful hair with this ultra nourishing, hydrating shampoo. Natural coconut cleansers effortlessly remove buildup while exotic extracts nourishes hair and scalp – restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulphate free. SHOP https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-sp.html?attribs=Hair | Coconut Oil | Natural Skin Care Products