Photo via: herbsandoilsremedies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Herbal Oat Milk Bath | A soothing oat milk concentrate infused with chamomile, lavender, and calendula.
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- DIY Detox Bath … Once a week for 20 minutes, sit in a hot bath that contains a handful of Epsom salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, and a half cup of baking soda. This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels. DIY Beauty Health Baths Detoxes
- Learn how to make Magnesium Rose Natural Detox Bath Salts to aise your magnesium levels for better sleep, de-stressing, migraine prevention and more! green natural DIYbath
- Lavender Bath Detox Recipe
- Essential Oil Detox Bath lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, epsom salt, could add baking soda as well. Great for after dry brushing your skin.
- How to make all natural Rose, Lavender, and Oatmeal Bath Bombs – both beautiful and fragrant! beauty
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Lavender and Coconut oil bath bon bons, so easy to make and only needs 2 ingredients! lavendercrafts coconutoilrecipes bathbombs
- Learn how to make a beautiful Exfoliating Lavender Sugar Scrub with this simple and quick recipe!
- How to Make Jillian Michaels Detox Water
- Cocoa butter is hydrating and soothing for your skin. At room temperature it is a solid but as you add it to a hot bath it melts and the oil disperses into the water and absorbs into your skin.