Photo via: weibo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 5 Inexpensive Ways to Love Your Home | A few changes can make a huge difference in how you feel about your home – and most of them are free! Click through to read more… | http://www.fillingthejars.com
- Looking for a few new favorite homemade soap recipes? Learn how to make homemade soap with these 33 super recipes! Detergent, bar soap, body wash and more!
- Dont save fresh flowers for special occasions! With a few simple tricks, Ill show you how to make a lovely flower arrangement for less than five dollars.
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- These healthy candy bracelets are such a SIMPLE craft for kids! Collect a fun assortment of dried goods and let them create their own edible jewellery!
- No more tears, no more toxins! All you need are just a few ingredients to make your own herbal hair detangler.
- Its definitely not low maintenance, and there are a few key changes you need to make to keep the blonde looking its best.
- Its very easy to make a homemade perfume with essential oils. A fun mother/daughter project that takes just a few minutes! Very cost-effective, too!