Photo via: thefrisky.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dove Body Wash DIY I have made a ton of this and will never purchase body wash, this is the real thing, thick, creamy and lathers up great!!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- These DIY pink paper peonies definitely rival the real thing!
- How to make your own candles that look like soda. No fancy equipment needed, this is easy! And they look so real too.
- DIY Lip Gloss and a lesson on Gossip}Activity Day Idea – your homebased mom
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Are you missing your hair? There is a real fact that natural essential oils have amazing abilities to grow new hair. A good hair loss shampoo made with natural herbs, essentials and vitamins can quickly and easily make your hair grow.
- Top tips to a DIY home spa day. Treat yourself to some well-deserved TLC.
- No need to spend the day at the spa. Try this DIY pumpkin pie sugar scrub. Made with coconut oil, this sugar scrub is fantastic for your skin.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.