Photo via: the-socialites-closet.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- PinTutorials: How to avoid getting red, awful ingrown hairs when after shaving or a bikini wax. Good for summer!!
- DIY Beach Spray: In an empty spray bottle add: 1 c. water, 1 Tbp. Sea Salt, 1 tsp. Coconut Oil, 1 tsp. hair gel: shake well to mix and apply generously to almost-dry hair. Flip your head over, scrunch your hair and allow it to air-dry. [5 Gorgeous Beach Hairstyles]
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Gardening season is just around the corner and whether you are a beginner or seasoned gardener, we’ve rounded up 12 gardening tips and tricks posts from other bloggers to help improve your garden area!
- It’s no surprise that beauty has fast grown into a multi-billion-dollar industry over the decades. As most women know, the range of hair products, skin potions, and cosmetics available at any drugstore or mall is enormous. In this infographic, the folks at Ogle School reveal 6 amazing beauty hacks.
- A step by step tutorial giving you the perfect beach waves every single time. Super easy and only takes 10 minutes. ad via @amomstake
- How to make round eyes appear elongated and feline (or, the Angelina Jolie look). This is perfect for me, but if you have naturally narrower eyes, theres a link in the description box for a tutorial on how to make long, narrow eyes look rounder (like Megan Fox does).
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- winter hair care checklist, how to care for hair in winter, winter hair care routine, how to protect hair from cold temperatures, how to care for damaged hair, how to grow out your hair, best hair care products, hair care tips, hair care hacks, hair care advice, repair damaged hair, best hair care tricks, hair care essentials, get beautiful hair, how to get healthy hair, how to get long hair, how to get thick hair
- Here are some tricks to help your makeup stay on longer and look better! Also some tips to use when in a rush or on the go. 1. After applying a lipstick, hold a tissue tightly over your lips and go…