Photo via: healthylivingteam.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Wash an old mascara container and fill with: ½ of the container with castor oil, ½ vitamin E oil, ¼ aloe vera gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- How to Condition Your Hair With Aloe Vera: Get Soft, Shiny Hair
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- DIY solution for treating dark circles, 3TB aloe vera gel with 3 TB Almond oil. apply at bedtime. wash off in am. (Keep remaining gel in fridge) (PD)
- DIY Gel Eyeliner ♡ Natural, Cruelty-free; In the video, Ela uses activated charcoal powder, aloe vera gel, & vitamin E oil for her eyeliner. But there were a few complaints about these ingredients spoiling & growing fungus in the eyeliner. So instead, try using vegan black mineral powder/pigment (buy from Etsy), vegetable glycerin (supposedly less likely to spoil), & then the vitamin E oil.
- DIY Shaving Gel: ORGANIC (NO CHEMICALS!) easy shaving gel: Repurpose (or buy new) a foam pump bottle, mix salt, Castile soap, aloe vera, water, vitamin E, glycerin & Essential oils for a fabulous shaving gel for you and hubby!