Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shave scrub : Mix coconut oil and sugar until it reaches the consistency that you like. Apply your shave scrub prior to shaving. This stuff is amazing! Leaves your legs smooth and NO razor burns!
- lemon sugar scrub and brown vanilla sugar scrub. They are AMAZING and it makes your skin so smooth! Also I didnt have to shave for almost 4 days after using this on my legs. hmmm
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- How To Make A Simple Exfoliating Scrub For Your Smoothest Legs Ever – 16 Must-Have DIY Beauty Recipes To Keep You Beautiful All Year Long
- How to Exfoliate your Skin (Remove Dead Skin Cells) to Get Radiant and Healthy Skin
- Are your winter legs in need of some help? Learn how to get your legs silky and smooth just in time for the wonderful skirts and dresses weather.
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- DIY Sugar Scrubs – Jojoba and Coconut oil are great for nourishing the skin while you exfoliate! Makes a great gift =)
- 15 DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes – Polish, exfoliate and brighten dull skin with these fabulous homemade sugar scrub recipes for radiant skin.
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Cubes – exfoliate and replenish moisture with these coffee sugar scrub cubes. They make a great handmade gift for Christmas!
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.