Photo via: goop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Makeup, skincare products, nail polishes and other beauty items you may consider storing in your fridge. Find out also how and why its good to keep your beauty products in the fridge.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Use apple cider vinegar for dry, flaky, itchy scalp and also for best remedy to cure dandruff at home. Already use ACV to detox? Why not use it for other DIYS!!
- This DIY is going to blow your mind. Not in that its so amazingly genius, (well except it kind of is). But how that it is so stinkin simple and easy. Soooo very easy and will save you some cash-o…
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.