Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The body of the chest was painted Cloudy Morning The branches were painted with acrylic craft paint. vintage bird graphics printed them on card stock and used Mod Podge to decoupage them onto the front of the chest.
- Easy decoupage glitter plates! These fun plates were found at Target, and I just used Mod Podge and glitter to create a fun DIY craft or gift!
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Decorate a canvas with comic books and Mod Podge
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Freshen up your laundry room with this EASY DIY floating shelf project! Learn how to build floating shelves for your laundry room! PurexCrystalFresh cbias | ad
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color.
- How to Create a Mudroom in the Kitchen. An empty corner of the kitchen was transformed into a functional mudroom with a bench, coat hooks, cookbook shelves, and storage cabinets.
- I love how much character these shelves bring to my small bathroom. This is an easy, inexpensive weekend DIY project.
- How to Make a Pacifier Clip | In this post, I share a fun and easy tutorial for making classy and pretty pacifier clips for your little one. Use any type of fabric you want, and coordinate them with your babys outfits. They make great baby shower gifts t