Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- I love how much character these shelves bring to my small bathroom. This is an easy, inexpensive weekend DIY project.
- How to Create a Mudroom in the Kitchen. An empty corner of the kitchen was transformed into a functional mudroom with a bench, coat hooks, cookbook shelves, and storage cabinets.
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color.
- Here is what you can do to a dull and old wooden tray- decoupage. There is a way to pretty up that tray and it is a very easy DIY.
- How to Make Ridiculously Easy Bows. I could just buy fabric and make them myself. I want more bows, but dont want to spend a whole bunch of time looking for them.
- DIY ~ How To Dye Fabric The Natural Way
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!
- How to get white toenails: mix a small amount of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together. Make into a paste. Get a tooth brush and scrub the paste onto your toenails. Then soak your toenails in the paste. Let them sit for 5-10 min. Then rinse off toes……interesting