Photo via: xovain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Homemade Coconut Shampoo – Chemical free, budget friendly and perfect for ANY family, this Homemade Coconut Shampoo is just what youve been looking for! Budget friendly, All natural and very easy to customize for hair type (or issues) too! It makes an awesome gift too!
- This DIY Face Mask for Red Skin is the perfect way to soothe your skin. With just three ingredients, this is an easy way to nourish your skin naturally.
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- How to Make a Clay Mask via www.yourbeautyblog.com
- The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!