Photo via: harpersbazaar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beauty Vanity | How To Contour Face Shape Using Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette
- Contour your face in 60 seconds! Follow COVERGIRL’S step-by-step tutorial using our truBLEND Contouring Palette and learn to highlight, contour and bronze your face.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- The tape trick! How to trim Jamberry nail wraps if youve got extras that youd like to make work for your fingernails.
- The trick to choosing the right paint color for your home. – Such a great explanation of how to pick the right paint color so you dont end up with weird undertones on your walls!
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Makeup Tutorials for Picture Perfect Selfies – Golden Goddess – Tips, Ideas, And Tricks For Makeup Tutorials For Pictures On Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, And Facebook. Try Step By Step Tutorials For Dark Lips, Natural Looks For Beauty In Blonde Hair, And How To Take A Beautiful Photo Or Photograph. Tips, Tricks, And Hacks For Different Faces, Brows, Hair, And Lashes For Selfies. Girls Need To Use Eyeliner To Get That Ariana Grande Or Kim Kardashian Look. http://thegoddess.com/makeup-tutorials-s
- Best Beauty Hacks Ever Created – Contour Lipstick – Tips And Tricks For Skin Care, Make Up, Style, And Products Every Girl Should Try At Least Once In Life. Easy, Cute, Step By Step Tutorials – http://thegoddess.com/best-beauty-hacks-ever
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T
- How to contour and make it look natural – this contour tutorial is perfect for every day looks. Natural and realistic, while still giving you chiseled and defined features!
- How to contour – easy cheat sheet glowingface makeup pretty
- How to Make Your Lips Look Fuller-13 Steps