Photo via: ambinityblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Drugstore copies of high end products. SO useful.
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- Easy DIY lip balm refill tutorial. Dont buy expensive lip balm – Make Your Own with just a couple ingredients. High quality and easy to make!
- The trick to choosing the right paint color for your home. – Such a great explanation of how to pick the right paint color so you dont end up with weird undertones on your walls!
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- Single Ingredient, Budget Friendly Beauty Products // Epsom Salt Scrub with coconut oil, essential oils, and Epsom salts.
- The best mascaras for length and volume! Great mix of high end and drugstore mascaras.
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- This is a great tutorial on where to buy inexpensive bamboo shades for any size window and how to easily shorten them to get a custom made look. Pin it so you dont forget it!
- How to Snag Totally Free Makeup Samples – Here are helpful tips on how to score some of the hottest beauty products for free!
- makeup beauty dupes. For the Benefit High Beam dupes, I would like to add NYXs Liquid Illuminator in Sun Beam. I think its closer than the elf one they have listed. I have bot the NYX one is easy to blend on my face.